Wednesday 24 November 2010

This is a Safe Place.

Hi there Everyone, Bradley Ashton here!

This is the long awaited tour of my hometown, Kirkcaldy. You can see some of the stuff that has inspired me, over the years, to pursue a career as a thespian and also learn a bit more about the best city (town) in all of Fife. Sadly, I've had to split it into two parts as it was just too damn hardcore for Youtube to handle. That, and I made it too long. So please, enjoy!


Hope you enjoyed the first half! Here's the second part!




Well, that's all for today. I don't really have any progress to report on Slings and Arrows, but I can promise you that next time, you'll get to have a bit of an inside look at the rehearsal process!! We've got a rehearsal space lined up and you'll see some backstage antics!!

Till next time!

Keep the Buzz Alive!

Bradley Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment