Wednesday 20 October 2010

Gestation (Vlog 4!)

Hola!

Here we are with Vlog number 4! This is me taking the opportunity to speak to you guys about my project! Finally, you can see how my mind works when faced with a theatrical problem. So without further ado, here is my short, video-ed synopsis of.... Slings and Arrows!



So what do you think? Any comments, criticism, ideas or praise, please just heap it into the comments thread. I'm really happy with how the show's going so far, and when it eventually gets staged, I'm hoping to film some of it to put on here, just so those of you unlucky enough to be unable to see it live will have a chance to experience me! 

You may have read on twitter about my application for Arts Council Funding, and yes, it's true! I'll hopefully have a reply soon, so I'll let you know as soon as I know anything.

Keep the Buzz Alive!

Bradley Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment